When you buy a large screen TV, 55 inches is the ideal size. While there are many brands out there, picking up the best 55 inch 4K TV to buy in India is still confusing with so many brands out there. If you don’t pick correctly, you will end up compromising with some factors such as durability, sound quality, or display, like the visuals being either too dark or too bright, improper contrast, glitches, and much more. So, you have to regret your purchase.
So, if you are planning to buy one, you should buy the best one. To help you, we have shortlisted some of the best 55 inches 4K televisions that are the latest in the market.
Top 9 Best 55 inch 4K TV to Buy in India
When compiling the 55-inch 4K TV list, we set specific parameters like Best Performance, Sound Quality, Display, Innovative technology, and many more aspects. Our team of experts put effort and hand-picked these 55-inch 4K TV.
- Samsung QA55LS03AAKLXL
- TCL QLED TV 55C715
- Sony Bravia OLED Google TV XR-55A80J
- Sony Bravia TV KD-55X80AJ
- Samsung Crystal 4K Pro Ultra HD LED TV
- OnePlus Smart Android TV 55U1S
- Redmi Smart LED TV X55|L55M6-RA
- Panasonic Smart TV TH-55FX730D
- LG 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55C1PTZ
These are the top 9 Best 55-inch 4K display Smart TVs featured on our list. So, let’s dive in and check out each 55-inch 4K Smart TV.
1. Samsung 138 cm (55 inches) The Frame Series 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA55LS03AAKLXL
- Resolution : 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate : 120 Hertz | QLED Panel
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu-ray speakers or a gaming console | 2 USB...
- Smart TV Features : Voice Assistants | PC Mode | Universal Guide | Auto Game Mode & Game Motion Plus...
Are you looking to buy a 55-inch 4K TV that not only gives you an exciting watching experience but also adds aesthetic appeal to your home? If yes, then Samsung The Frame Series is something you should choose. The model design allows users to mount the TV on a wall.
When on it will give you the realistic entertainment experience you need, else it will give the looks of artwork in your drawing-room. You can find several customizable bezels that Samsung sells for this model. You can choose the best-suited one and get it installed according to your decor.
The model has amazed us with SDR brightness and effective reflection management in terms of brightness. You may often feel bored and have a great gaming experience on the TV. It with an HDMI 2.1 port for 4K with a 120 Hz refresh rate for gaming purposes.
It has four in-built speakers, which give you a theater-like audio experience. Moreover, you can set the TV on sports mode for a better experience. It has a delayed response time and VRR support so that you can use it even as a TV or computer monitor.
- Connectivity for WiFi, HDMI, ethernet, and USB
- Height adjustable stand
- Solar cell powered remote
- Dolby Digital Plus Sound Configuration
- Unreliable panels
- Remote does not work efficiently
2. TCL 138.7 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart QLED TV 55C715
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity : 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players | 2 USB ports to connect hard...
- Sound : 30 Watts Output | Onkyo Speakers | Dolby
LEDs offer a good quality visual experience. But, if you desire a richer and more enhanced appeal, then OLED is the general recommendation. OLEDs render you with a premium quality visual experience. However, the drawback is that it costs more. That is where the QLEDs stand as a rescue option.
QLEDs are intermediate between LEDs and OLEDs. How? It provides a premium quality watching experience like an OLED, and the price is in the budget like LEDs. QLEDs have technology-based Quantum Light Emitting Diodes.
Initially, QLEDs were also expensive. However, with the leading brands like Samsung and OnePlus launching them, its price has significantly reduced. The TCL QLED is an Android TV supporting Dolby Vision with an enhanced watching experience.
The television’s metal frame is quite attractive, adding durability to its body. Its bezels are similar to other television screen bezels. But these are designed to appear narrower. It has a solid plain plastic black.
The television has enough ports for your multiple needs. It has three HDMI ports, a single AV in the socket to be used with an adapter, digital audio out, an Antenna in the socket, a 3.55 mm audio out socket to use with your headphones are all that you need. Be it WiFi 2.4GHz or 5GHz, it’s compatible with both of them.
The HDMI port one also supports HDMI ARC. You can even mount it on a sleek stand. The box package contains a stand that you can use to keep the TV. With a 3840×2160 pixels QLED screen and local dimming feature, you witness the most realistic watching experience.
With 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory, you can store some apps and games if you like. The television has a very active voice assistant-Google assistance always at your service. Moreover, apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are pre-installed on the device. The tv has an easy-to-use UI.
- Remoteness Voice Control
- Certified Android QLED
- 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Not Durable
3. Sony Bravia 139 cm (55 inches) XR series 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED Google TV XR-55A80J
When we talk about powerful performance, best quality audio, and crystal clear display, Sony is number one in the standings. The benefit of never letting you regret your purchase is its warranty. The Sony Bravia XR-55A80J gives you a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer. With a 3840×2160 pixel rich HDR processor, you get the best viewing experience. Google processor powers the Sony TV.
It’s a Smart TV with several pre-installed apps for entertainment. Netflix, YouTube, Zee5, Eros Now, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Sony LIV, and other apps are available to kick your boredom. Additionally, it has Google Assistant services and Acoustic Surface Audio for the best hearing experience. The TV series is the one first that supports an XR Cognitive Processor. It means XR Clarity in terms of pictures and XR motions.
Moreover, it’s also compatible with Amazon Alexa. You can buy it now for 32% off over the product. Experience the seamless and rich gaming experience over Sony Bravia.
- XR Triluminos Pro Display
- XR OLED Contrast Booster
- Built-in casting feature
- Access 5000+ apps by Google TV
- Overpriced but worth it
4. Sony Bravia 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV KD-55X80AJ
Here’s another legend of the Sony Bravia series. It offers a fantastic display with an image quality of 3840 × 2160 Pixels. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, the product is available at 31% off. The television has a 4K UHD display and an X1 4K HDR processor.
Moreover, with DOLBY ATMOS vision and balanced X speakers, the television provides a rich gaming experience. The display gives you a realistic feel of the texture. It’s also powered by Google TV to provide you with complete entertainment services.
With ambient sound optimization, thin bezels, and an elegant stand, this is one of the best choices that you can have. The television has inbuilt dual speakers with a smart remote. This remote supports several essential services like Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, and Music Direct Button. The remote works on Bluetooth technology. You can even get your 1-year warranty extended for free. This product is protected by X-Protection PRO technology.
- Compatible for WiFi Connectivity
- Clear Audio
- 60Hz Refresh rate
- Local Dimming does not work
- Backlight bleeding is a significant issue
5. Samsung 138 cm (55 inches) Crystal 4K Pro Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Resolution : Crystal 4K Pro UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution | Refresh Rate : 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu-ray speakers or a gaming console | 1 USB...
- Display: Ultra HD (4k) LED Panel | One Billion Colors | Air Slim Design | Supports HDR 10+ |...
Samsung has been the tech giant of India for several years. Be it laptops, televisions, mobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, or anything other electronic accessories, the quality of Samsung is unmatchable. It is prominent in all the markets.
One such is in terms of televisions. It has recently launched the Crystal RK Pro UHD TV series. If you cannot figure out the difference between its other TV series and the Crystal UHD TV series, then read on. Samsung has drastically transformed its UHD televisions in the Crystal series UHD TV series. It has redefined the display by several technical advancements. Samsung has enhanced color expressions and, therefore, provides an ultra-rich display.
The PurColor technology procures you with well-optimized backlights and appealing color filters. It provides you with a realistic watching experience while ideal watching or gaming. If your data is a low resolution by DTH or any other streaming platform, you can upscale it to a higher resolution.
- WiFI, HDMI, Ethernet, and USB connectivity
- Screen mirroring
- Crystal Processor 4K
- Sound lags
6. OnePlus 138.7 cm (55 inches) U Series 4K LED Smart Android TV 55U1S
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate : 60 Hertz | 178 Degree wide viewing angle
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports (HDMI 2.1 Compatible, HDMI 1 supports eARC) to connect set top box, Blu...
- Sound : 30 Watts Output | Co-tuned with Dynaudio | Dolby Audio
If you think that OnePlus is the legend of Android Smartphones, you are getting it wrong. OnePlus also produces the best Smart Android TVs to bring the best watching experience to your home. The best OnePlus television series is the newly introduced U Series 4K LED series.
The television is brilliantly designed with elegant and subtle looks. Its bezels are so thin that they seem missing from a distance. The TV is 6.9mm thick, which is thinner than most smartphones. Its TV has an aluminum chassis, so you need not worry about its durability.
If you are the one who’s usually excited about the number of ports you have, then there are enough. Whether you want to connect your DTH, your smartphone, your headphones, your gaming device, or install a music system if you’re going to, you have ports for all of these. It has an inbuilt stand that lets you mount the television on a tabletop.
Be it display or sound, you need not compromise. Whenever other television sets exclusive low-quality content into a higher resolution, it does not affect its display quality. Instead, the TV series’ technology is also designed to handle the situation.
This television has an AI Picture Mode that analyses the picture specifications and automatically adjusts them. So, you will not need to compromise for picture quality if the content is low picture quality. Its speakers provide high-quality sound and have a powerful bass. OnePlus has Android 9.0 and the right remote for handling most of your operations. This series is one of the best choices in the category of Value for Money Products.
- Continued with DynAudio speakers
- HDR Certified and hands-free voice control
- Quickly connect using OnePlus connect 2.0
- Poor WiFi strength
- Poor display, not as promised
7. Redmi 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55|L55M6-RA
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz | 178 Degree Viewing angle
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5.0 | 3 HDMI ports to connect latest gaming consoles, set...
- Sound: 30 Watts Output | Dolby Audio | DTS Virtual: X | Dolby Atmos pass through eARC | DTS-HD
If you want a 55-inch television series with the best features at an affordable price, the Redmi has the right option. This one is undoubtedly not the MI TV series as it is easy to operate for the user. The TV has a faster boot time when you plug it out of the initials. Therefore, it’s quick to handle and use.
The remote is designed considering present-day technology. So, the remote has minimal buttons but direct ones like the one for Netflix, Google Assistant, Prime Video, and a few more. You can use a combination of keys to perform other more straightforward functions of setting, muting the television, and anything else.
The smart tv has thin and glossy plastic bezels that are neither thick nor thin. It has the necessary ports given for making your visual experience better. MediaTek quad-core processor powers Redmi TV. It supports HDR conventional standards and Dolby Vision. You will get 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Your Android OS will take up a little; the rest you can use the way you want. You can even cast for screencasting. The display quality is less than perfect as it often becomes too bright.
- Good picture quality and brightness
- Decent video and audio quality
- Perfect HD panel
- Good connectivity
- Occasional color patches
- Releases more heat
8. Panasonic 139 cm (55 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV TH-55FX730D
- 4K (Resolution: 3840 x 2160p), Refresh Rate: 120 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB port to...
- Display : 4K ultra HD IPS LED | Super bright panel plus | Hexa chroma drive pro | HDR10+, HDR10, HLG...
If you are not that tech-friendly and still need the top-notch experience while watching your TV or anything on it, then Panasonic is something you should go for! This television is easy to use and offers 4K High Definition Rich Picture Quality. But how does it achieve a high-quality visual experience?
Panasonic UHD LED TV’s Hexa Chroma Drive Pro reproduces pictures with adequate quality for an ultra-rich experience. It provides the realistic view that you need for a practical watching experience. The TV has a 3D Lut that adjusts the sharpness and gives the best resolution.
Panasonic TV has a Bluetooth audio link that automatically detects and connects to your Bluetooth speakers. So, you can have the best hearing experience at your convenience. With a Linux Operating system, the television supports apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Prime Video. Moreover, it has a sound output of 20W that’s ideal for you to hear.
- Incredible picture quality
- Worth the money
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- You can’t download any other app
- Unsatisfactory sound
9. LG 139.7 cm (55 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55C1PTZ
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | AI 4K Upscaler
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports to...
- Sound: 40 Watts Output | Sub Woofer- 20W | 2.2 Ch Speaker | Dolby Atmos | AI Sound Pro | AI Acoustic...
If you need a truly Smart OLED TV, then LG is the one that has a lot to offer. The television has an ultra HD 4K resolution with the browser-supported OS. It provides high picture quality of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
Be it your gaming consoles, set-top box, Blu-ray players, or anything. The TV has enough ports to accommodate all of them. This television provides 40W of sound output and uses Dolby Atmos. The TV also has a rich display with AI ThinQ, built-in WiFi, and the New Magic Remote.
If you need some entertainment, the TV has Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar for the same. Not only that, LG provides a 1-year warranty for the product. It is also eligible for ten days of replacement if the product is defective.
- Best for gaming
- 4 HDMI ports
- Lag-free, faster with vibrant colors
- Screen burnout
Your search for the Best 55-inch 4K TV might end. However, it’s never easy to choose the best quality TV. You must be confused about which TV is the best from your perspective. So, you can refer to the specifications listed above to shortlist our list of top picks.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Sony Bravia 139 cm (55 inches) XR series 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED Google TV XR-55A80J
- Best in Budget: Redmi 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55|L55M6-RA
- Best for Gaming: LG 139.7 cm (55 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55C1PTZ
Also, check out the listing for the 65-inch TV to know how does it feel with a slightly bigger TV.
Overall, hunting for the best 55 inch TV is quite a daunting task, especially when you plan to buy in India. First, you have to make up your mind and choose the brand wisely. Then, your budget will decide everything when buying Smart TV. A smart TV can range from 50K to 13.5Lacs. If your hunt for the best TV is still not ending, do let us know in the comment section.