Do you wish to send a message without saving a contact’s number on WhatsApp? In this guide, I will tell you how to send WhatsApp messages or broadcast to unsaved numbers.
Do you want to know how to start chatting on WhatsApp without saving the number in your phone’s contact list? The majority of users believe it is impossible to start a WhatsApp conversation without saving your phone number. The good news is that you can still send a WhatsApp message to a number that is not in your phonebook.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps worldwide. Even though it is simple to use, one issue frustrates us when we want to send a message without a number or without adding a contact. Sending WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers is not possible with an official workaround.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers
WhatsApp has existed for ten years now, and we still communicate with our contacts through the messaging app. It is possible to message someone if you save their contact information to your phone’s contact list, wait for the app to sync so that their name appears inside WhatsApp, and then start a conversation. If the contacts aren’t synced quickly, this can take several minutes or even hours.
A few tricks can help you bypass this ridiculous restriction and chat with a new contact immediately. Follow these steps to message an unknown number on your desktop:
- Click on the Chrome browser and create a new tab with wa.me/the_number_with_country-code
- A window will appear with the option to start a conversation > Tap on the CONTINUE TO CHAT.
- From now on, you can send a message to that number without saving it.
That’s all you need to do.
Send WhatsApp Messages to Unknown Numbers Through Apps
You can also use the following apps available to send messages to unsaved numbers:
- WA Dialer App
- Easy Message: Text without saving the phone number
Let’s try these out and see if it fixes our problem.
1] WA Dialer App
WhatsApp uses a dialer app that stores the number you wish to send your messages, so you don’t have to memorize any phone numbers to send messages.
To send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers,
- First of all, install the Dialer for WhatsApp app on your desktop or mobile.
- Once this is done, tap the country code of the number you want to send the message.
- Once you type the number, tap the WhatsApp icon to send a message.
- Using this method, you will be taken directly to the chat with the number to send messages.
Download WA Dialer App from here.
2] Easy Message: Text without saving the phone number
- Download and install the Easy Message: Text without saving the phone number to your device from your App Store.
- Copy-paste or enter the contact number to which you want to send a WhatsApp message.
- Click on Start Chat in WhatsApp.
- After you enter the contact number, a new chat window will appear in your WhatsApp account.
Now, you can start chatting with the person without saving their contact number.
How to Send 1000 messages at once on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp allows you to send bulk messages to multiple unsaved numbers in one go. Sending messages individually can be time-consuming when you share a WhatsApp message with other people.
For bulk WhatsApp message distribution, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, download and install the Clicker for Whatsapp app on your desktop or mobile.
- Next, you will need to enter your message and number to send a message.
- You can repeat the message as many times as you wish. For example, 1000.
- Finally, tap on the SEND button to send the WhatsApp messages in bulk.
With this method, you can send blank messages by entering just the number and sending as many messages as you want to any number simultaneously. You can pick a contact from your contact list as well.
Send bulk WhatsApp message: WhatsApp Web
Do you want to send bulk messages when using WhatsApp without storing contact information? Here are the steps you need to take.
- Fill out the WhatsApp web URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Follow the link to WhatsApp web.
- After clicking the QR code, you will see the WhatsApp web page.
- To view and send a WhatsApp message, open your account from your mobile phone and tap on the three dots in the top right corner > Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- You can then sign in to your account using your computer by scanning the QR code.
- Click on Open Application Menu > More Tools > Extensions for Developers.
- Get a WhatsApp bulk sender and install it > Return to WhatsApp web.
- A pop-up will appear when you click the extension’s logo.
- You will need to enter the contact numbers of the people you want to send messages to. It would help if you used a comma to separate the contact numbers of each individual.
- If necessary, attach any files, and then type the message you want to send to the recipients > Click on Send.
Check if you were able to resolve your issue using these steps.
Send WhatsApp Broadcast messages to Multiple contacts.
Creating a group in WhatsApp gives you the option of sending messages to multiple recipients. You have to add the contacts you want to send messages to your newly created group and then send the message.
I hope this post will help you know how to send WhatsApp messages or broadcast to unsaved numbers.