Are you looking for a tablet to be your child’s childhood companion or a buddy in their online classes? Then here is the list of 6 Best Tablets under 20K to buy in India.
Why Investing in a Tablet Makes Sense?
Well, tablets have a size greater than smartphones but smaller than laptops. Therefore, they are a good alternative when you cannot afford to buy a laptop and need a larger screen to avoid strain on the eyes.
Tabs offer students a variety of benefits, including the accessibility of information and the ability to learn anywhere, anytime. You can also watch movies on the go as most of the platform offers to download and watch later option.
Although tablets seem like an efficient way to provide educational material, selecting the right tablet for your needs is difficult. Therefore, it is essential to understand what each type of tablet can and cannot do to make the best choice.
6 Best Tablets Under 20000 To Buy In India
We have handpicked and selected the best Tablets for you to buy for under 20k in India.
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen Tablet
- Nokia T20 Tab with 10.36 Inch 2K Screen Tablet
- Realme Pad 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM 10.4 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 26.69cm Tablet
- TCL Tab 10s with 4G Calling +Wi-Fi Tablet
- Lenovo Tab Yoga Smart Tablet
But what makes them the best under their category? Let’s have a look at its features and specifications.
1. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen (10.1 inches, 4 GB, 64 GB, Wi-Fi+LTE), Platinum Grey with Metallic Body and Octa-core Processor
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 25.65 cm (10.1 inch) HD Display
- 8 MP Primary Camera | 5 MP Front
How about a tablet that goes well under your budget?
If yes, then the Lenovo Tab M10 is the ideal choice!
The tablet comes with an incredible 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, and even an Expandable memory of 256 GB. It has a 10.1-inch or 25.65 cm JD display. It comes with an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. Equipped with Android version 10 and a MediaTek Helio P22T Octa-Core Processor, the 2nd Gen tab is a must check out on your list.
It has a 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery. You get WiFi, LTE, and Cellular communication technology. The platinum Grey colored tab has dimensions of 24.2×14.9×0.8 Centimeters, and the product weighs 420 grams.
- Dolby Atmos
- Metallic Back
- Thin bezels
- Software bugs
2. Nokia T20 Tab with 10.36 Inch 2K Screen, Low Blue Light, WiFi, 8200mAh Battery, Android 11 with 2 Years of OS Upgrades & 3 Years of Security Updates, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage | Deep Ocean Blue
- 10.36" (26.31 cm) 2K Display Tablet and It's also low blue light certified...so it’s easier on the...
- 8MP rear camera with flash and 5MP front camera for better video calls from your tablet during the...
- 4GB RAM & 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB. Have everything you need easily accessible.
How about a tablet that’s safe for your eyesight?
If yes, then the Nokia T20 Tab is ideal for you. It has a 2K display tab that measures 10.36″ or 26.31 cm low Blue Light certified. It doesn’t cause any strain on your eyes. In addition, the tablet had an 8MP rear camera with a flashlight and a 5MP front camera for clear clarity in your online classes.
You get 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and an expandable memory of 512GB. With an 8200mAh Battery, 15W fast charging feature, and a better battery backup. It is equipped with a Pure Android 11 and an Octa-core Unisor T610 CPU. You get Bluetooth, Cellular, and WiFi connectivity on the device with a better and fast UX.
- Safe to eyes
- Ideal for online meetings and classes
- Fast User Experience
- Not durable
3. Realme Pad 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM 10.4 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet (Gray)
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 26.42 cm (10.4 inch) WUXGA+ Display
- 8 MP Primary Camera | 8 MP Front
How about a tablet that’s ideal for your kids to use?
If yes, then the Realme Pad is the ideal choice for you. This tablet is specially designed for kids to use. It has a screen size of 10.4 inches with a WUXGA+ display, an 8 MP front camera, an 8 MP rear camera, and an Android 11 OS. In this Grey colored tab, you get Cellular and WiFi connectivity. The tablet has a 64 GB internal memory, 4GB ROM, and 1 TB Expandable memory.
With dimensions of 24.6×15.6×0.7 Centimeters dimensions and weighs 300 Grams. It had a 7100 mAh Lithium-ion battery that gives better battery backup. Consequently, it’s an ideal piece for calls as it is equipped with Dual SIM, a GSM, and is better for Gaming and Voice Calls.
- Ideal for kids
- Decent Battery Backup
- Dual SIM
- Not durable
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 26.69cm (10.5 inches) Display, RAM 4 GB, ROM 64 GB Expandable, WiFi Tablet, Gray, (SM-X200NZAEINU)
- 26.69cm (10.5 inch) Vibrant Display 1920x1200 (WUXGA) TFT,” Aspect ratio 16:10. Symmetric Narrow...
- Android 11.0, Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos Speakers .
- 8MP AF + 5.0MP Camera, 7040 mAh Battery With 15W Fast Charging
How about getting the most durable tablet at your place?
If yes, then the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is the ideal choice for you.
The tab has a screen size of 29.69 Centimeters, which equals 10.5 inches, and a vibrant 1920×1200 WIXGA TFT Vibrant Display. With Symmetric Narrow Bezels and Quad Speakers equipped with Dolby Atmos, you get the most exquisite tab. It has an Android 11 OS and a UniSOC T618 Operating system with a dual 2.0 GHz and Hexa 2.0 GHz Processor.
The tablet has an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. Besides, its 7040 mAh battery with 15W fast charging ensures a better battery backup. Moreover, it has a 64 GB Internal Memory, 4 GB RAM, and an expandable memory of 1 TB.
You can connect it using Bluetooth, WiFi, or even cellular data. The Grey colored tab has dimensions of 0.7×24.7×16.2 Centimeters and weighs 508 Grams.
- Good battery backup
- Smart look
- Memory Management Issue
5. TCL Tab 10s (10.1 inches WUXGA Display, 3GB+32GB, 8000mAh, with 4G Calling +Wi-Fi Tablet (Grey)
- Immersive WUXGA Display : Super bright 10.1” IPS, WUXGA (1920*1200), 83% screen to body ratio...
- Powerful processor: Powered by Helio P22 Octacore 2.0Ghz processor (4*A53 2.0GHz, 4*A53 1.5 GHz) &...
- Play where ever you want: IP52 dust and water-resistant design provide ample durability. So you...
How about a tab that’s ideal for doodling?
If yes, then the TCL Tab 10s is the ideal choice for you.
It has a T-Pen using which you can doodle and sketch. Besides, it has an ultra-low latency that makes it comfortable to hold, smooth, and convenient to use. The tab has a 10.1 inches display with an Immersive WUXGA Display of 1920*1200 pixels and 390 nite brightness that gives the desired visuals.
You get an Helio P22 Octa Core 2.0 GHz with GE8320 GPU and 650 MHz Processor that incorporates a robust and efficient performance. It has a dust and water-resistant screen. With a power-packed LPDDR4x RAM+ROM configuration, multitasking becomes more manageable and convenient.
The tab comes with an 8000 mAh battery and 1100 hours of charging time with an 18W charger that gives a good battery backup. The coolest part is that it is equipped with reverse charging so that you can supply power to your other devices. In addition, you get a Cellular 4G and WiFi connectivity. The black-colored tablet measures 24.1 x 0.8 x 15.9 cm and weighs 450 Grams.
- Battery backup
- Reverse battery charging
- Tool for doodlers
- OTG does not work
6. Lenovo Tab Yoga Smart Tablet with The Google Assistant (10.1 inch/25.65 cm, 4GB, 64GB, WiFi + 4G LTE, Calling), Iron Grey
- 8MP rear camera with auto focus | 5MP front camera
- 25.654 centimeters (10.1-inch) with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (4 x A53 @ 2.0GHz, 4 x A53 @ 1.45GHz)...
How about having the smartest tab out there?
If yes, then the Lenovo Smart Tab with a Google Voice Assistant is the ideal choice for you.
It has an 8MP rear camera with auto-focus features and a 5 MP front camera. The tablet has a 10.1-inch display screen of 1920×1200 pixels. This tablet has a powerful performance with an Android Pie version 9.0 OS and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor. You get 4GB RAM, 64GB GB Internal Memory, and a 64 GB Expandable memory.
Besides, you can insert a nano-SIM card into it. With 7000 mAh Lithium-ion battery gives an adequate battery backup. Moreover, with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 6-month guarantee for inner box components like the battery, you need not worry about its durability.
The iron Grey colored tablet has Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. This tab measures 24.2×0.6×16.6 Centimeters and weighs 580 Grams.
- Google Voice Assistant Support
- Good Battery Backup
- Not dual-sim
The Final Word
Do tablets play a crucial role in how children use them? It is essential because tablets are generally designed to be used by children in ways that do not suit adults. For instance, students will often use pressure-sensitive tablets to navigate the Internet. It affects eyesight but is safer than using a smartphone.
Choosing the best tablet can be challenging, so choosing the most practical one for your needs and budget is best. Our Top Picks section has covered you all if you face any challenges.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Lenovo Tab Yoga Smart Tablet
- Best-in-Budget: Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen Tablet
- Best in Durability: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 WiFi Tablet
So here is the list of Best Tablets Under 20000 To Buy In India. If you found a better one, let us know in the comments.