With increased digitization and more devices available at each home, Wi-Fi routers have become necessary. This post shares some of the best Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router under Rs 5000 to buy in India.
Why Buy A Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router? What Are The Advantages?
We are still living in a world where we still have two bands of network—2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. There are two reasons for this. First, many devices, such as smart home devices, still work only on 2.4 GHz, and second, it offers a more extended range than 5 GHz. Since not everyone can go ahead and buy routers with extenders, the 2.4 GHz ensures a fallback range to keep the connection alive. So when you have both, chances of a stable connection and broader support are available.
Best Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router Under 5k
When compiling the list of dual-band Wi-Fi Router, we set certain parameters like performance, connectivity, innovative technology, and many more aspects.
- D-Link DIR-1260 Wi-Fi Router
- D-Link DIR-825 Wi-Fi Router
- Tenda AC10 AC1200 Wireless Router
- TP-Link Archer AC1200 Archer C6 Wi-Fi
- MERCUSYS AC1900 Wireless Router
- TP-Link AC1900 Archer A9 Smart Wi-Fi
- TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 AX1500 Archer AX10
- Netgear R6350 AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Tenda AC23 Dual-Band WLAN Router
The following are the best Wi-Fi routers whose purchase you won’t regret:
1. D-Link DIR-1260 Wi-Fi Router AC1200 High Power Gigabit Ethernet Dual Band Wireless
- AC1200 dual-band speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
- High-Power amplifiers provide wider coverage
- Mesh Smart Roaming connects your mobile devices to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you roam
The D-Link’s DIR-1260 Dual Band Wireless Router is ideal when you want to have a gala time at home with your kith and kin. From binge-watching with family to gaming with friends, you can enjoy your time with its faster internet. It’s equipped with four antennas optimized for power networks.
The Router’s Dual-core processor ensures that you can work efficiently without network issues. Its WPA3 encryption fulfills all the latest Wi-Fi security standards. You get 300Mbps and 867Mbps maximum internet speeds on each band; that’s more than sufficient for all your tasks.
The Router supports MU-MIMO technology, and you can stream content without any buffering due to its perfectly engineered quality and design.
- Parental Controls ensure security
- Can accommodate up to 50 devices
- Random disconnection
2. D-Link DIR-825 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wireless Router
- AC 1200 Mbps WAVE 2 Concurrent dual band wireless Router with 4 High gain Omni Antenna;802.11...
- Gigabit Ports -- One Gigabit WAN & Four Gigabit LAN ports for high speed wired connectivity.;MU-MIMO...
- Multiple Operating modes: Router mode : to access the internet. Access Point mode : to extend wired...
Another legendary Wi-Fi Router company has an affordable Dual-Band Router with a 90-day warranty for you. It supports WAN, LAN, USB, and wireless connections.
Even the Wireless connections can be of comprehensive ranges like 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11ac. You can use the router with Windows Operating Systems.
The D-Link Dual-Band Router has four antennas for providing a robust network to all your devices across the space. With its Dual-Band, maximum speeds obtained are up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz, thus providing an overall speed of 1200 Mbps for efficiently executing all your tasks.
It has a DIR-825 Dual Band that lets you perform online over two separate networks. The Gigabit Router is seamless for gaming as your gameplay isn’t delayed, thanks to its high-speed internet connectivity USB ports that help share and store data with a USB storage device. The DIR-825 has a Wi-Fi-protected setup and provides the necessary security that you need.
- Value For Money
- Ideal for big homes
- Reliable product
- USB ports don’t work in Access Point modes
- Random disconnection
3. Tenda AC10 AC1200 Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- 3*10/100/1000Mbps LAN ports;1*10/100/1000Mbps WAN port; Four gigabit ports for and stable internet...
- 1GHz processor for multi-client with responsive performance and fast speed
- Four external antennas with high power amplifiers for entire-home coverage and eliminating your WiFi...
If you are looking for a product under the category of “Value For Money” and suitable for general purposes, then it’s something that you have been looking for. Starting at an affordable price, it provides wireless speed 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz bands. It has four external antennas of 5 dBi designed explicitly for full range and multi-device performance.
The Router has 3 Gigabit LANs and 1 Gigabit WAN-optimised for your needs. Tenda’s this Product has a 1 GHz CPU that has brilliant performance in the data processing. Also, its AC10 ensures a suitable capacity in energy conservation. The Wi-Fi router is compatible
- Value For Money
- Excellent signal strength
- Uninterrupted network
- Not compatible with Windows Vista and Mac
4. TP-Link Archer AC1200 Archer C6 Wi-Fi
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi —— 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band;MU-MIMO...
- Boosted Coverage —— Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and...
- Access Point Mode —— Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into the wireless...
The #1 Bestseller amongst Dual-Band Wi-Fi routers is something you cannot miss! This TP-Link Archer AC1200 is available at 48% off. It has wired technology, and you can control it via the Touch mode.
The Router’s MU-MIMO technology transfers data two times faster for improved performance. It also has the AP (Access Point) mode to switch to wireless connectivity. You can quickly set up your Wi-Fi using the TP-Link Tether app. The Tether app is compatible for use in both Android and iOS phones.
This TP-Link Archer has dual-core CPU processors with 4 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port. You can have an uninterrupted digital experience with WPA3 advanced security and ten times faster Gigabit connectivity over it.
- No random speed drops
- Easy to setup
- Network penetrates through walls easily
- Unremarkable antennas, so you cannot upgrade
5. MERCUSYS AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- AC1900 Dual Band Speeds —— Enjoy home entertainment without any lag, reaching speeds up to 1900...
- Far-Reaching Coverage —— 6× high-gain antennas with Beamforming boost stable connections...
- Full Gigabit Ports —— Make full use of your internet access and transfer data at dizzying...
It’s another incredible product on the list! The Dual-Band Wi-Fi router procures you with speeds of 1300 Mbps on 5GHz and 600 Mbps on its 2.4 GHz band.
Moreover, its six antennas help to get access to more robust networks. The Router helps the network to provide far-reaching coverage. You can get powerful signals at every nook and corner of your home/commercial place. It also supports MU-MIMO technology and helps to connect it to plenty of devices simultaneously. The Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router has the added function of Smart Connect. It’s capable of analyzing the ideal and available for each of your devices.
- Easy to setup
- Friendly UI
- Value For money
- Good coverage in open-spaced houses
- Not suitable for congested houses
6. TP-Link AC1900 Archer A9 Smart Wi-Fi
- 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi —— 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band;MU-MIMO...
- Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN+ 4 LAN) deliver maximum wired speeds. Plug in your PCs, smart TVs and...
- Security Assurance —— Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network and Access Control...
Do you want a Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router that’s smart not only by name but also by its functionalities? If yes, then TP-Link’s most popular Dual Wi-Fi Router that’s of your taste! It has a modern design and has several modern features.
The Router is affordable to buy and has MU-MIMO technology that helps connect with multiple devices. TP-Link Archer A9 enables you to gain intelligent access with its Alexa compatibility, and you can connect with it using an app. It has a glossy design that catches the eye. It has a maximum speed of 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 600 Mbps on its 2.4GHz band.
The Router is high-speed to operate several devices simultaneously without any glitches. It had 4 LAN and 1 WAN Ethernet port. The device also has a USB 2.0 port that can also accommodate NTFS, HFS+,exFAT, and FAT32 formats. It’s compatible with both the media server and FTP server.
- Wireless gaming router
- Qualcomm Chipset
- VPN Server
- Not durable
7. TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 AX1500 Archer AX10
- Faster Wi-Fi 6—Get Next-Gen Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.5 Gbps
- Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU
- Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for...
Are you looking for the best sleek design yet affordable Wi-Fi Router? If yes, the TP-Link has another legendary offspring to provide. You can crack the deal right now if you want to buy at 49% off! It’s compatible with the Windows Operating System. It gives you Wireless connections for 802.11n and 802.11ax types.
The TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 provides an astonishing speed with a 1.5GHz triple-core CPU. Get the most of it by keeping your network upgraded with its Tether app. It gives a rapid response to all your activities. You can get a more robust network in the focused range with four antennas.
The most significant benefit is that you can connect multiple devices simultaneously and let you fetch higher average throughput with its OFDMA. Be it binge-watching, gaming, streaming, social media, browsing, or any other tasks involving the internet, enjoy its more incredible broadband speed going up to 1Gbps. Another innovation that TP-Link added is the hands-free connection.
You can connect to your Wi-Fi without using any password, just by voice recognition. The router uses the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology, which is hard to get under this budget. Moreover, the router provides 1024-QAM and a higher symbol rate that lets you concatenate to avail Gigabit level speed on your newer devices. It also offers parental controls for safety and safety VPN for better security.
- It does not Heat up
- The connection does not drop
- Penetrates through walls still provides a faster network
- Content buffers
- Poor transfer of files via FTP
8. Netgear R6350 AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750Mbps. Compatible OS: Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,...
- 880MHz processor delivers high-performance connectivity;USB 2.0 port - wirelessly access and share...
- Gigabit wired - Ideal for HD gaming and video;MU-MIMO - go faster by simultaneously streaming to...
Netgear is a smart Gen-Z Wi-Fi router delivering 1750 Mbps speed for seamless operations. It has external antennas that help concentrate the network across more expansive spaces. This Wi-Fi Router works three times faster than other 802.11n Wi-Fi routers. If you want to use Wi-Fi Router solely for your smartphones and tablets, then it’s the right one for you. It helps you to access videos efficiently. You can also have uninterrupted and lag-free video conferencing on the go!
The Wi-Fi router is compatible with several OSes like Linux, Windows Vista, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac. It extends its support for Android, iOS, and Windows-based mobile phones and tablets. With its 880GHz processor, you need not compromise efficiency. The Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router works for all Internet Service Providers. You can also get wireless access to Wi-Fi with its USB port 2.0.
- Superior quality built product
- No signal drop or any connection issues
- Even Firestick works without any glitches
- File transfer over FTPs is not efficient, and you have to download an app
9. Tenda AC23 Dual-Band WLAN Router
- Fast speed up to 2033 Mbps: dual-band WiFi speed with 802.11 AC Wave2 technology and speed up to...
- 4x4 MU-MIMO for 5GHz Band: Powered by the 4x4 MU MIMO technology of the 5GHz band, it offers wider...
- Built-in signal amplifier: signal amplifier used in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz AC23 bands to improve...
Are you looking for a bang-on-the-buck deal, then be careful; this incredible Tenda Dual-Band Wi-Fi router is what you need! However, it’s available for a limited time at 74% off. It provides a speed of up to 2033 Mbps, like seven external antennas of 6 dBi and four data streams supporting up to 5 GHz Band. The Router’s 4×4 MU-MIMO technology of 5 GHz band helps focus the network effectively. Its inbuilt signal amplifier provides an added advantage by enhancing the network’s penetration ability.
Moreover, the router supports AC23 IPv6, helps to reduce data transfer time, and prevents delays in internet services. You also get three years of warranty from the manufacturer. A 28nm 1GHz CPU equipped with a 500MHz coprocessor provides you with a better browsing experience. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the deal now!
- Ideal for large spaces
- Sleek design
- Excellent Wi-Fi signal strength
- Sturdy and superb built quality
- Poor interface for router settings
These were the Best Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router Under Rs 5000 and I hope the list benefits you.
It’s essential to consider your purpose, device compatibility, budget, and residential specifications before buying one. Most of the products are from leading Wi-Fi Router providers like Tenda and DLink. It would be best to keep your router in a central location at your home so that network reaches well everywhere.
It also becomes necessary to consider several factors while buying a dual-band Wi-Fi router. Some of the factors include the number of devices that need to be connected simultaneously, your budget, the Wi-Fi router’s coverage, and the Wi-Fi technology with which it is compatible. It will become easier to get the best product as per your prerequisites when you consider them.