Speakers have undergone a massive transformation in the last few years, leading to the advent of top-rated Bluetooth speakers. These are trendy, portable, and come in a wide range of prices. The Bluetooth speakers are specifically designed for entertainment and offer excellent sound quality. While numerous Bluetooth speakers are present in the market, choosing the best under 5000 is still difficult.
That is where we come in. Buying from a reputed high-end brand will burn a hole in your wallet, while cheap Bluetooth speakers tend to crack up or last for a short period. The solution is to opt for mid-priced Bluetooth speakers with features that provide an immersive audio experience.
Setting up the budget is an essential criterion while looking out for Bluetooth speakers. Keeping the budget under Rs 5000 is a good idea.
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs 5000 To Buy in India
While compiling the list, we ensured that each of these Bluetooth speakers has a superior build, exceptional audio quality, and not to forget first-hand reviews by the customers.
- Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 16W Hi-Quality Speaker
- Sony SRS-XB01 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Go 3
- Echo Dot (4th Gen)
- boAt Stone 1200 14W Bluetooth Speaker
- boAt Stone 1200 14W Bluetooth Speaker
So, without further adieu, let’s dive into the buying guide, which will help you find the best Bluetooth Speakers under 5000 you can buy in India.
1. Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 16W Hi-Quality Speaker
- Dual EQ mode: Designed with two equalizer modes normal & deep bass mode, so that you can choose your...
- Delightful sound experience delivered by the uniquely designed powerful 16W speaker that makes your...
- While looking classic & trendy, the portable compact design comes with convenient loop strip makes...
If a feature-rich Bluetooth speaker impresses you, then the Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a perfect choice. The excellent sound experience is bound to make the music feel lively.
The Bluetooth speaker creates an impressive sound experience with the dual EQ mode. You can switch between the deep and normal bass mode with ease. The powerful 16W speaker is a delight, and the compact design and loop strips make it aesthetically appealing. It is IPX7 waterproof and has an in-built mic.
2. Sony SRS-XB01 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth speakers made for electronic dance music (EDM),
- EXTRA BASS for deep and punchy sound,
- Splashproof (IPX5 rated)
Want to add a splash of color to your space? Opt for the vibrantly colored Bluetooth speaker from Sony. The SRS-XB01 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker is simply incredible and is available in two bright shades.
The Bluetooth speakers are perfect for EDM and offer additional bass. The punchy and deep sound enriches the listening experience. You can get up to 6 hours of battery life along with IPX5 splash-proof. The in-built mic enables hands-free calling with relative ease.
3. JBL Go 3
- Ultimate JBL Pro Sound: Enjoy signature JBL bass without any distortion
- Port-anywhere: Feather light, ultra-portable grab-and-go design
- IP67 water-resistant and dust-resistant: Engineered to withstand splashes and sand
If your choice of Bluetooth speaker is a grab-and-go one, then JBL GO 3 is the best choice. The product comes with the signature JBL bass that is extraordinary.
The Bluetooth speaker is feather-light and is easy to carry around. It is dust and IP67 water-resistant. Moreover, you can use the insta-sync of Bluetooth 5.1 for instant connection. You can use the product for up to 5 hours with a single charge. These are available in anti-shine matte colors.
4. Echo Dot (4th Gen)
If you are on the lookout for a smart speaker with improved performance, then Echo dot (4th Gen) fits the bill perfectly. You can explore the wide range of features with ease.
The Echo Dot comes with Alexa and has a spherical shape. With an excellent bass performance, the speaker offers hands-free music control. You can stream songs in the language of your choice with ease. Its versatile usage, such as being a standalone speaker, makes it extremely popular. Make sure to connect to your Amazon Profile for best results.
5. boAt Stone 1200 14W Bluetooth Speaker
- It delivers a powerful 14W stereo sound for a complete immersive experience.customer...
- Stone 1200 provides a battery time of upto 9 hours without its RGB LEDs and upto 7 hours with...
- Carry your splashproof speakers to anywhere with IPX7 splash & water shield leaving behind the...
Do you want to opt for a Bluetooth speaker with excellent battery life? If yes, then welcome to the BoAt Stone 1200. Here, one can get up to 9 hours of battery life!
The BoAt Stone 1200 is available in different colors and offers powerful 14W stereo audio. The immersive audio experience, along with fast charging time and RGB LEDs, makes it appealing. The 360-degree design makes the speaker portable; the water shield and IPX7 splash offer water protection.
6. Sony SRS-XB13 Wireless Extra Bass Portable Compact Bluetooth Speaker
- Extra Bass : EXTRA BASS for deep, punchy sound
- Sound : Sound Diffusion Processor expands sound far and wide
- Ratings : Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated)
Do you want to purchase a reliable Bluetooth speaker? In that case, opting for the Sony SRS-XB13 will not disappoint you.
The Sony SRS-XB13 is an excellent Bluetooth speaker in different color variants. Here, one can get extra bass and a sound diffusion processor. It expands the audio wide and far, and the compact size means you can take it with you anywhere. These speakers are dustproof and waterproof, along with a built-in mic perfect for hands-free calling.
7. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Wireless Speaker
- Surprisingly bigger 360 sound: ultimate ears wonderboom 2 is a wireless bluetooth speaker with...
- New outdoor boost: push the outdoor boost button on this ultra portable speaker to instantly...
- 13 hr battery: powering 13 whopping hours of killer sound, the long lasting battery sees you through...
The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Wireless Speaker is an excellent choice with a much more long-lasting battery life. If you want to take the speaker on day trips or adventures, this product will not let you down.
The 360 degrees sound and extra bass make the speaker incredible. You can also opt for the Outdoor Boost to enhance the clarity and loudness to enjoy the music outdoors. The 13-hour battery life, along with dustproof and waterproof features, is excellent.
8. boAt Aavante Bar 1160 60 Watt 2.0 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar
- Control your playback via easy operational controls and the remote control device
- All your devices are made accessible by the wireless and wired forms of connectivity, such as...
- Its 2.0 Channel Sound gets you set for an alternate dimension, with an ethereal sound quality that...
If you are searching for a sleek yet efficient Bluetooth soundbar, then the BoAt Aavante Bar is a great idea. Here, one can enjoy the different features with easy-to-use navigation.
The BoAt Aavante Bar provides different modes for an excellent listening experience. It becomes straightforward to control the playback with the remote control and operational controls. You can access all the devices via wired and wireless connectivity. The 2.0 Channel Sound offers an out-of-the-world sound quality to mesmerize you.
It is on the list of the best Bluetooth speakers under Rs.5000. You can opt for the one you like depending on the budget and needs. For instance, opting for the Echo Doth 4th Gen makes sense if you want a smart Bluetooth speaker. However, if you prefer deep bass, the JBL GO 3 is a perfect choice.
If you want long-lasting battery life, going for Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Wireless Speaker is the best decision. Do you want a feature-rich Bluetooth speaker? Choose the Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker, and you won’t have any regrets!
What Should I Look For in a Bluetooth Speaker?
While there are many, some of the most important include portability, sound quality, battery life, charging speed, and build quality. If the speaker is too big or heavy, it becomes an annoyance. If the battery drains too early, taking it out for a small party doesn’t make a point.
How Many Watts Is a Good Bluetooth Speaker?
The more the wattage, the powerful the speaker is. Usually, any speaker with a wattage of 150-500 is good enough to listen to music. However, anything between 24-100 watts should be enough when it comes to home speakers or Bluetooth speakers.
How Can I Tell How Loud a Speaker Is?
Look for the sensitivity rating in the product specification, i.e., DB values. More DB value means the speaker will be louder, but the music will not sound soothing if it’s too loud. According to research, 90 DB is usually considered good.