From wired earphones to wireless Bluetooth earbuds, the way we listen to music has changed drastically in the last few years. With these wireless earbuds, taking them with you is easy and hassle-free. Moreover, these are stylish, come in a wide range of color variants, and meet your monetary requirements easily. With numerous options in the market, choosing the one that fits your needs is a difficult path. This post will guide you to pickup up some of the best earbuds under 5000 you can buy in India.
How To Select an Earbud?
While budget is always a concern, you always need to set criteria for your selection no matter what. Here, we can help you out. Purchasing the cheapest earbuds or the high-end ones doesn’t make sense if you are not aware of the essential parameters.
- Feedback on the fit on product pages, Amazon listing, or peer review.
- Estimate battery life based on your usage
- Sound Quality
- Build Quality
Remember that your budget will always make a difference, and you will need to select with some compromise. I would recommend also looking at Earbuds under 10000 once you are done with the 5000 lists.
10 Best Earbuds Under Rs 5000 To Buy in India
While compiling the list, we ensured that each of these best earbuds has a superior build, along with exceptional audio quality. We have taken customer reviews into account and the opinions posted by experts on various online forums.
- Oppo Enco Buds True Wireless Earbuds
- Noise Shots Neo 2 Wireless Earbuds with Gaming Mode
- Realme Buds Q2 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds with Mic
- boAt Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- boAt Airdopes 621 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- CROSSBEATS Evolve True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- Realme Buds Air 2 Bluetooth Truly Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
- JBL C115 TWS, True Wireless Earbuds with Mic
- Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
So, what are you waiting for? Find out your favorite set of earbuds from the below list.
1. Oppo Enco Buds True Wireless Earbuds
If you are looking for wireless earbuds that offer excellent call noise cancellation, going for the Oppo Enco Wireless Earbuds is a perfect choice. Without a doubt, you will be impressed with the vast array of features.
These wireless earbuds offer 24 hours music-on battery life on a single charge of 6 hours. Moreover, one can get an immersive listening experience with the deep bass. You also get intelligent call noise cancellation and Bluetooth 5.2+ support.
2. Noise Shots Neo 2 Wireless Earbuds with Gaming Mode
If you want a splash of color in your collection of wireless earbuds, go for the Noise Shots Neo 2 wireless earbuds. These are available in a wide range of vibrant colors.
You can use these earbuds independently without affecting the sound quality. Moreover, you also get 15 hours of battery life in the charging case and 5 hours in earbuds. The 5.0 Bluetooth version offers 10 meters range and compatibility with iOS and Android. The IPX4 rating offers protection too.
3. Realme Buds Q2 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds with Mic
- Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB) reduces the external noise giving a premium, rich and...
- Extra Long Battery Life (up to 28 hours) with Fast Charging feature lets you enjoy non-stop...
- Type-C Fast Charging feature gives up to 3 hours of battery life with just 10 min of charging time
Did you know that the Realme Q2 wireless Bluetooth earbuds come with Google Fast Pair technology? The intelligent ecosystem and connection with the Realme smartwatches make these earbuds extra appealing.
The Realme Q2 wireless earbuds offer an extra-long battery life of up to 28 hours. Moreover, the type-C fast charging of 3 hours of battery life within 10 minutes. The earbuds also offer IPX5 water resistance, making them highly durable. Enjoy the low latency gaming mode too!
4. boAt Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- Playback- Keep yourself plugged all day as the Airdopes 441 Pro provide upto 5 hours of sound per...
- Drivers- It possesses 6mm drivers for enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound
- Instant Connect- It is equipped with IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology that powers on the TWS...
If you are on the lookout for wireless earbuds that offers compatibility with both iOS and Android, then the BoAt Airdopes 441 Pro is the best fit. With these earbuds, you can get a playback time of up to 5 hours and a standby time of 70 hours.
These Bluetooth earbuds offer IPX7 water resistance, making them durable. The Type-C charging cable provides easy and fast charging. The unique sports-friendly design and the instant voice assistant make the product even more popular.
5. Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
Are you tired of the latency that Bluetooth wireless earbuds often provide to gamers? For that, you can opt for the Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro. Here, one can get superior audio quality, along with a stable and faster Bluetooth.
Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio technology allows you to enjoy an excellent listening experience. The integration of the dynamic and balanced armature dual drivers offers high-grade sound quality. Besides, the super low latency of 86ms ensures that you can play games.
6. boAt Airdopes 621 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
- Playback- Keep dancing to the tunes of your mood all day long as the Airdopes 621 is packed with a...
- Clear Voice Calls- Be heard absolutely clear across voice calls without those background...
- ASAP Charge- With this technology, these true wireless earbuds fetch a playback time of up to 60...
The following product on the list is the BoAt Airdopes 621. It is undoubtedly one of the best Bluetooth earbuds in the market.
Integrated with the IWP technology, these earbuds get powered on automatically. It is also resistant against sweat and water with the IPX7 rating. With a jumbo playback of up to 150 hours with the case, you can get about 5.5 hours of playtime on a single charge. The 6mm drivers offer an excellent signature BoAt sound experience.
7. CROSSBEATS Evolve True Wireless in-Ear Earbuds
The wireless earbuds’ sleek and stylish curved-edge design makes the CROSSBEATS evolve the perfect choice. These earbuds will make a style statement if you want to stand apart in the crowd.
The perfect combination of dual drovers and HD Qualcomm audio enhances the bass and produces quality sound. Moreover, the playtime of 24 hours is an impressive bonus. The protection of IPX4 makes the earbuds even more durable.
8. Realme Buds Air 2 Bluetooth Truly Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
Are you seeking stylish yet reliable Bluetooth wireless in-ear earbuds? In that case, opting for the Realme Buds Air 2 is an excellent idea. The exceptional functionality and the elegant look make the earbuds extremely appealing.
With these Bluetooth wireless earbuds, you get an excellent in-built mic. Moreover, you can also avail yourself of the 5.2 Bluetooth version along with the 10 m wireless range. The impressive battery life of 25 hours is enough to last throughout the day.
9. JBL C115 TWS, True Wireless Earbuds with Mic
When it comes to the classic audio engineering experience, nothing beats JBL. If you are looking for exceptional sound quality, choosing the JBL C115 TWS wireless earbuds is a great idea.
The impressive 21 hours of playtime, along with the presence of 5.8mm drivers, offers a high-quality sound experience. The distortion-less natural bass enriches the listening experience significantly. With the ergonomic design, Insta connects, and autonomous connectivity, opting for these wireless earbuds is not something you will regret.
10. Noise Shots X5 Charge Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Enjoy truly wireless audio with the Shots X5 CHARGE wireless earphones from Noise. Ergonomically...
- Bluetooth v5.0 wireless earphones are compatible with any Bluetooth device, any Bluetooth version.
- IPX5 rated bluetooth earbuds IPX5 rated are sweatproof and splashproof as well as get instant access...
One of the most crucial parameters in choosing the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds is reliability. And, in that case, you can go for the Noise Shots X5 without much hassle.
With superior audio quality and ergonomic design, these earbuds offer a surreal experience. The silicone tips add comfort, and you can find earbuds compatible with different Bluetooth devices. Besides, the IPX5 rate offers splashproof and sweatproof protection. The earbuds work perfectly fine on both Android and iOS platforms.
These are the products you can look up in Best Earbuds Under 5000. It is easy for you to choose the one you prefer based on your requirements and budget. Do you want to add a splash of color to your wireless earbuds collection? In that case, going for Noise Shots Neo 2 Wireless Earbuds makes sense.
If you have a limited budget and do not want to compromise with the sound quality, you can choose Oppo Enco Buds True Wireless Earbuds. If attaining an exceptional listening experience is your goal, opt for the JBL C115 TWS wireless buds.
How Do You Choose Earbud Size?
All earbuds offer three sizes—S, M, and L. If you have already used an earbud earlier, you already know your size. If it’s the first time, try all of them, and use them for 15-20 minutes. If the earbuds come out of the ears too easily, you need to check the next big size. If they are too tight, you need to pick a smaller one.
Why Do My Ears Get Wet When I Wear Earbuds?
It is an annoying issue with people who sweat a lot, and the only way out is to use a soft cloth to clean it off. However, if that’s not the problem with you, then it’s the earbuds at fault. The material used for earbuds is not absorbing the sweat properly. In that case, you will need to change the earbud. Ensure getting feedback about the sweat issue for new earbuds.